Theoretical and practical courses and group activities, to go toward change
PAGE UNDER COSTRUCTION
9 – 13 may CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION TOOLS (click here) CTT Practitioner is an interactive and experiential based learning 5-day training to facilitate a cultural transformation process using CTT.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
– Registration must be made by filling out the form that will be sent via e-mail to every expression of interest.
– The deposit will be specified on the registration form.
– In case of cancellation of the course, the participants will be refunded 90% of the advance, retaining 10% for administration expenses.
– The cost refers to accommodation with full board in double or triple room with shared bathroom; for accommodation in a single room or bathroom is a surcharge of 15 Euro per day, Euro 20 in case of single with private bath, depending on availability.
– All participants are required to bring their own towels.
– For non-residents, the cost of the course includes lunch.
– The lessons follow a rule the present time: from 9 to 13, from 15 to 18 every day, with a lunch break (13-15); the time of conclusion of the last day and any changes will be agreed with the participants.
– To require special conditions (single room, additional nights, etc.), Please contact the office: firstname.lastname@example.org